SUPERIOR HOME INSPECTIONS
All of our inspections are conducted in accordance with ASHI(American Society of Home Inspectors) standards by thoroughly trained, experienced professionals. Our inspectors are NACHI members. All inspectors are also certified by The National Association of Mold Professionals (NAMP) and trained to do Mold Inspections and Sampling; as well as Air Quality Sampling.
The inspection is a careful examination of the visible components of a building/house.
- Plumbing System and Fixtures
- Electrical Service (Wiring, Fixtures & Outlets)
- Heating and Air Conditioning Equipment
Support and Framing System
- Possibility of Environmental or Health Hazards
We will conduct a thorough inspection of your home from the ground up. As licensed and insured inspectors we inspect the following items of your prospective home. The inspection will be sent to you via email unless you would like it sent another way. Once you receive your report please call us to review it.
- Fireplaces and components
- Roof systems
- Safety devices
- Water heater
- Electrical components (all outlets, lighting, breakers and panels)
- Structural integrity
- Steps and stairs
- Heating system and Cooling System
- Walks and driveways
- Plumbing, tubs, showers, sinks and all fixtures
- Garages, carports, and other external buildings
- Surface drainage and grade
- All windows & doors as well a interior and exterior framing
- Gutters & downspouts
- Pool System Functionality